Downloadable information sheets etc.
This page provides links to all our downloadable information sheets, images of the roll-up banners which we designed for the 175th anniversary of the Didcot to Oxford railway and a link to the archived 175th Anniversary webite which we also designed and curated. Please note that any images included, and all the sheets themselves, are subject to copyright and must not be copied or re-distributed in any way. They are provided for personal interest and research purposes only.
If anybody has any feedback, comments or wants to ask a question please get in touch via ku.oc.noitatsmahluc@ofni .
Each link below will open a new page displaying an individual PDF document which you can then read or download to keep or print. Please note that some files are quite large and so could take a while to download over slower internet connections.
- The Old Ticket Office information leaflet - A4 double sided
- Didcot to Oxford line history sheet - DL double sided
- Culham Discovery Trail sheets - A4 black and white
- Collection catalogue - A5 black and white
The downloadable sheets to make your own Culham station buildings can be found under the 'Bits & Bobs' menu, or you can go straight there now by clicking or tapping this link.
Each link below will open a new page displaying an individual PDF sheet which you can then be download or printed to colour in. Please note that some files are quite large and so could take a while to download over slower internet connections.
- GWR Coat of Arms
- The Old Ticket Office at Culham
- GWR locomotives
- Archie the Didcot Railway Centre engine driver
175th Anniversary in 2019
We designed a series of large roll-up banners for use during the anniversary celebrations. Leading up to the celebrations the complete set was used for various exhibitions, including ones at Culham Science Centre and the Westgate Library in Oxford. They were then distributed as appropriate for use at each event location. Following the event, and until the end of July, the re-assembled exhibition was hosted by the Oxfordshire History Centre. Clicking or tapping on these links will allow you to view a large image of the selected banner.
- Opening of the line roll-up banner
- Didcot to Oxford line roll-up banner
- Oxford station roll-up banner
- Radley station roll-up banner
- Culham station roll-up banner
- Appleford station roll-up banner
- Didcot station roll-up banner